• Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital.
• Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province.
• Pakse Internatioanl Airport in Champasack Province.
• Savannakhet International Airport in Savannakhet Province.
• Mohan – Botene , Yunnan to Luang Namtha Province.
• Chiangkhong – Houixay, Chiang Rai to Bokeo Province.
• Nakaxeng – Kaenthao, Loei to Sayabouly Province.
• Houi Koln – Nam Ngeun, Nan to Sayabouly Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I, Nongkhay-Vientiane Capital.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II, Moukdahan-Savannakhet Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge III, Nakorn Phanom-Khammouane Province.
• Chongmek – Vangtao, Ubol Ratchathani to Champasack Province.
• Nameo – Banleui, Thanh Hoa to Huaphanh Province.
• Namkan – Namkan, Nge An to Xieng Khouang Province.
• Keoneua – Nampao (Lak Sao), Ha tinh to Bolikhamxay Province.
• Laobao – Dansavanh, Quang tri to Savannakhet Province.
• Dong Calor – Veun Kham, Cambodia to Champasack Province.
WHO CAN GET LAO VISA-ON-ARRIVAL?
Everyone except for citizens of the countries list under “Who cannot get Lao Visa on Arrival” below
WHO CAN’T GET LAO VISA-ON-ARRIVAL?
Travelers holding passports from the following countries are not eligible for Laos visas on arrival : Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Jordan, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya (Libyan Arab Jamahiriya), Mozambique, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria (Syrian Arab republic), Swaziland, Tonga, Turkey, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
According to notice No. 1232 issued on 1 October 2009, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lao PDR, nationals on the list above must obtain their visas at Lao Embassies or Lao Consulates abroad before enting Laos.
However, there is an exception for those nationals who are on official visits and holding a guarantee from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lao PDR.