A trip to northern Vietnam would not be completed without a tour to breathtaking Ha Long Bay or the bay of descending dragons that is considered the eighth natural wonder of the world, in a country- incomparable coastal area of 1600 square kilometers with 2000 limestone islands in various shapes.
For this tour, we’d like introduce you to all the beauty of Halong Bay by cruising around the islands visiting the caves and specially kayaking.
7.45 – 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter) departure to Halong bay.
10.00: Have a short break about 20 minutes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour.
12.15: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and have lunch on the cruise.
14.30: Visit Thien Cung Grotto – one of he largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago. Visiting Thiencung Grotto, tourists can enjoy interesting stories about the shapes of the stalactites and stalagmites closely connected to the Halong Bay legend of King Dragon.
15.30: Enjoy kayaking around floating village, wonder daily life of fishing men on the bay.
16:30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi.
We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
Please contact to us: email@example.com to get the best price.
– Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
– Driver: Proficient, safe, experienced.
– Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
– Entrance fees: During tour.
– Lunch: Vietnamese meal as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
– Halong Bay Cruise: Safe, clean and beautiful.
– Insurance on boat
– Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
– Drinks, tips and personal expenses
– All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
– Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Surcharge 25$ US/pax on above rates for check-in o Christmas Days: Dec 24th, New Year’s Dec 31st, Lunar New Year.