You are planning to visit Hanoi by yourself not join in Vietnam tour; there are many things that you must to search before departure. One of them is how to transfer from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi centre. Let to read our article to choose the best transportation.
1. Taxi- the most popular transportation to stroll around Vietnam tourist spot
Taxi is popular transportation for any tourists. After you go out of airport, please see on the left hand, you will easy to find out taxi parking. Signal to recognize them is “airport word” enclosed on the top of taxi. You can see some taxi that without airport word run in airport, you can not take. Because this is regular of airport. When you get on the taxi, your taxi will be punished by security at the last exist. Clients only take taxi that enclosed “airport word” on the top or on car. You can pay following meter on clock of taxi or package not following meter. Common rate is around 300.000vnd/way.
There are many taxi brands: Mai Linh taxi, Group taxi, Thu Do taxi…You can choose any one. But rate for Group taxi and Mai Linh taxi are higher than other.
2. Private car
Clients can search on google with key word “book a private car Noi Bai transportation to Hanoi” to find some results. Then, you will choose one that gives to you the best rate. Next, travelers can be ordered to leave your flight information, welcome board and address to drop you off in Hanoi. Last step, you must to do payment. On arrival day, driver will wait for you with signal as you gave. You need to find out him then go ahead to Hanoi Capital.
3. Transfer services of Airlines
There are 3 airlines in Hanoi, Vietnam nowadays. They are Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air and Jetstar Pacific Airlines. Each of airline has transfer services to serve their passengers.
For Jetstar Airline: Signal to recognize their car is orange color of coaches. Ticket is around 40.000d/pax/way. These coaches will pick you at Noi Bai Airport and the last stop is office of Jetstar Pacific that is located in Tran Quang Khai Street. Passengers can go for a walk a little bit or take a taxi or take a xe om to move to Hoan Kiem Lake.
For Vietnam Airlines: The meeting point in Noi Bai airport is in front of terminal 1 and the last stop is No 1 Quang Trung Street, Hanoi. The last stop is convenience to go for a walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. There is one coach after 30-45 minutes. Driver will run when coach is full clients. Ticket price is the same with Jetstar: 40.000dd/pax/way
For Vietjet Air: With price is the same with 2 airlines above, coaches will start at terminal 1 and end at 67-69 Tran Nhan Tong Street.
4. Public bus
There are some public buses as below for you to choose the best route:
- No 07 bus: start at terminal 1 of Noi Bai Airport will go by Thang Long bridge direction. And the last stop is Cau Giay District. Then, to go to Hanoi Centre clients must to take another bus No 14 or take a taxi. Bus ticket is 9.000vnd/pax/way. With many bus, if you miss last bus, just need to wait about 10-15 minutes, another will come.
- No 17 bus: this bus will stop at Long Bien station. Clients can easy to go to Hoan Kiem lake. Ticket cost is 9.000vnd/pax/way.
- One more bus that has just run some months ago that is modern bus with better service and cleaner. Tourist easy to find it on terminal 1 that opposite with arrival hall of Vietjet Air. It takes 50-55 minutes for one way. You will be dropped at Hanoi Train station. It opens from 5:10 and finish at 22:30 at Hanoi Station. Time to open at Noi Bai Airport is 6:30 and close at 23:30. Bus ticket is 30.000vnd/pax/way.
Airport pick-up services of hotel
This services is available for most hotels in Hanoi. When you book a room you can also book airport pick-up. Rate is higher a little bit of taxi and other transportation. Right hotel in Hanoi is strong of this method. You no need to worry because someone will wait for you at airport upon arrival.
- PLEASE SHARE IF THIS ARTICLE IS USEFUL